THIS IS MY RED & BLUE HEART WITH IMPRESSION ON BOTH SIDES ALONG WITH MY PINK HEART (THAT WAS PAINTED)
THIS IS MY BLUE EARRINGS AND NECKLACE WITH PAINTED FLOWERS (BELOW)

THIS IS THE PENDANT I MADE JUST THE OTHER NIGHT, ITS A BLUE ROSE THAT I USED A LASER COPY AND RUBBING ALCOHOL TO TRANSFER THE IMAGE TO THE POLYMER CLAY. MOST PEOPLE TOLD ME I'D HAVE TO USE REAL ALCOHOL BUT I FOUND THAT RUBBING ALCOHOL WORKS JUST AS GOOD. JUST LOOK AT THE IMAGE BELOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Well here are 3 images of some of my work, I hope to put up more but I seem to be having a lot of problems putting them up, and making them go into the correct positions, you'll have to forgive me, I would write a lot more, here today since I'm new to blogs but just putting up these 3 pictures was a struggle, and so now, I need to sign off, and have a drink or two, just to recover..lol, Why can't they ever make things easy? I know that the new Microsoft Word 2007 makes it easy but I unfortunely don't have that one, I also can't believe the window in this things is so small, what the heck were they thinking? I guess I'll have to write them an email and tell them they need to make their edit window bigger.


No comments:
Post a Comment